Sunday 25 January 2015

Anna - Seasons Collection Spring

Hello,

I have always really enjoyed designing new crocheted dolls. Since Christmas I have been designing four dolls for each of the seasons in the year.  This is Anna and she is the season spring.  Each of the dolls have their own bag and also a larger bag for a child to carry the doll in.

I try to design patterns that are easy to follow but also use new techniques and stitches beginners may not have tried before.

Large doll bag with Annas face and hair on,




This is a version of Anna made by my daughter, Louise. She has made her in different colours and kept the hair longer.


The Anna doll pattern is available on Etsy as a printed pattern and also a PDF download.


Hope you enjoy this pattern. Please let me know if you enjoy making her. Summer doll coming soon.

Alison x

No comments:

Post a Comment