Tuesday 19 January 2016

Bags of Hooks

Good Morning

I thought that I would show you today one of my bags of WIP or UFOs ( works in progress or unfinished objects) from the cupboard under the stairs it seems to breed more and more bags each time I look in there. I have been pretty good this week and almost finished 5 projects from other bags:-




I have lined the bag and stuffed the toys now they only need some eyes.....


Here is the work bag that I have been using lately




I have a little light on the outside and these were in the outside pockets, its no wonder we can't find a pen in the house, there were 8 in this bag !!! and 3 tape measures ohhh no... The little wooden box just fits nicely into one of the pockets and it contains all my needles, stitch markers and ribbon threaders these are ideal for putting the stuffing in small pieces of work. The box is handy to move from bag to bag as needed.

Inside was no better
A bag inside a bag containing sets of hooks none of which had a full set, I always keep the hook with the work because I can never remember which hook size or make I used ( and hook sizes vary from make to make ) there was also assorted patterns and 2 pairs of scissors.



And last but not least 3 project bags I love to put each project on a zip lock bag (Ikea have super ones in different sizes,) a pen, pencil and another hook, and a bag with new wool inside what a jumble...



News Flash For March

I am thinking of doing a CAL crochet along starting on Tuesday 1st March working in Granny type squares, if anyone is interested please let me know via my website www.alicraftsdesigns.co.uk there will be a series of 12 squares, I am hoping to release one a month.

In other news

Don't forget the Sewing for Pleasure Show at the NEC Birmingham
on the 17th to 20th March we will be on stand D24

Oh dear here is the Tesco order arriving, I must go and refill the fridge, now we will have some vegetables tonight.

Hope you all have a good week

Alison xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment