Saturday 23 January 2016

CAL crochet along

CAL CROCHET A LONG FOR 2016




I am in the process of developing a crochet a long for a blanket this year, its going to be a mystery because I don't know yet where it is going to finish.


I am using the following colours 

I will be selling the yarn in my ETSY shop soon

Stylecraft special Double knitting yarn in 6 colours, 

2 x A, cream and 1 x 100grams of B, stone C, copper D, mocha E. parchment, F. colour to follow I don't like the camel in the picture it isn't right with the others

4.50 hook


You can also email me if you would like different colours I stock most of the colours of Stylecraft special double knitting yarn

It is going to be granny square based so that beginners will hopefully enjoy the experience of learning something new.
There will also be more challenging squares for experienced crocheters as well.

The CAL starts the 1st of March and will be one square a month they are only small squares so I may ask you to make more of each one during the month, just a bit of homework.

This is a free to join CAL and will be available here and my website and Ravelry

Looking forward to the challenge...

Please drop me a message by email so that I can let you know when the next instalment is ready

Alison xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment