Tuesday 12 January 2016

First week of New Years Resolution

Here we go this is my first weeks blog as I promised

I thought that today I would give you some pictures of two of my presents from my Birthday and Christmas



The beautiful box from a friend was full of the lovely books, tape measure, button drawing pins and pen all matching

The bottom right picture is a year calendar desk planner from my daughter, her idea was when I think of something to write as a blog to put it in the planner,  I have quite a few weeks planned out already I just need to set the time aside to get on with the crochet typing up first though.


Todays plan is to give you all a free flower pattern so here it is....





January Flower

 Materials Required

Oddments of Double Knitting yarn
4.00 hook

Measurement
Approx. 6cms
  1. 2ch., 12dc. in 2nd ch. from hook, ss. to join in 1st dc.   (12dc)
  2. 4ch., 1tr. in next st., * 1ch., 1tr. in next st., rep. from * ending ,  1ch., ss. into 3rd ch. at beginning.   (12tr. and 12 x 1ch. spaces)
  3. Ss. into 1st ch. sp., 1ch., * 1dc. in same sp., 7tr. in next space, rep. from * ending , ss. in 1st dc.
Fasten off.


This design is in UK  terminology 


ch. chain
dc. double crochet
rep. repeat
sp. space
ss. slip stitch
st. stitches
tr. treble


Hope that you enjoy this pattern.  If you prefer a PDF version you can download from ravelry.

Happy Crocheting

From Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment