Tuesday 29 November 2016

Hurrah

A lovely bright but frosty day here today.

Firstly I have had a really productive week this week on my works in progress  (WIP)

Beading

I have worked a bauble kit that I have had for some time bought from Spellbound Beads and finished the tea light cover for this year. My design..

As well as designing some tiny baubles for my classes and workshops...





Christmas Tree

This is still a WIP, and I still have glue everywhere, on the plus side most of the pieces of card are covered with fabric, I only need to glue them together.  ohhh gluuuuuue.
I used to make boxes years ago and never used any glue at all. The fabric was always stretched and laced around the card shapes, then the card shapes were sewn together.




Crochet

I am making more of the flowery shape just to see how many can be worked from the 5 balls that I have chosen to use. Colours used in no particular order at all.
It is Three Bears Yarns called Affection which is a cotton 4ply yarn in 50gram balls.



New website

Finally I have been taking photographs of my stock of yarn from Stylecraft and adding them to the shop on my new website Wool to your door, more colours are being added daily.

This seems a never ending job because there are over 60 colours.

I use Stylecraft because of the colour range for my dolls and toys. It is 100% acrylic, washable, comes in 100gram balls and is lovely and soft to use.



Abbie

Holly

Persephonie


I hope that you are all keeping warm and well
Take care in this frosty weather

Ali xxx










No comments:

Post a Comment